For a while now I have wanted to photograph Badgers...
I have seen them before on multiple occasions but never been able to obtain a decent photo.
Last night this dream became a reality when I was very kindly invited by some friends to photograph a family party of Badgers which regularly appear in their garden. This was a great success with around six Badgers coming in to the garden during the evening.


I enjoyed very close, face to face, views with these extraordinary animals - monochrome magic. A truly memorable wildlife encounter.

For good measure, a Fox also showed well!


Happy birding! Max.
I have seen them before on multiple occasions but never been able to obtain a decent photo.
Last night this dream became a reality when I was very kindly invited by some friends to photograph a family party of Badgers which regularly appear in their garden. This was a great success with around six Badgers coming in to the garden during the evening.
I enjoyed very close, face to face, views with these extraordinary animals - monochrome magic. A truly memorable wildlife encounter.
For good measure, a Fox also showed well!
Happy birding! Max.
Comments
Post a Comment