During late May / early June this year myself and five other NGBs visited Portland Bird Observatory for a brilliant week-long stay which included highlights of watching a Great Spotted Cuckoo gobbling caterpillars in the same scope view as a (Common) Cuckoo and Storm-petrel ringing.
My trip report is available on the NGB blog and can be found here: http://nextgenerationbirders.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/ngb-at-portland-bird-obs.html.
And for those of you who are 'friends' with me on Facebook, my full selection of images from the trip can be found there, a few of which are shown below.
Portland is a stunning location with stunning wildlife - I'm sure I will be back soon...
Happy birding,
Max.
My trip report is available on the NGB blog and can be found here: http://nextgenerationbirders.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/ngb-at-portland-bird-obs.html.
And for those of you who are 'friends' with me on Facebook, my full selection of images from the trip can be found there, a few of which are shown below.
Portland is a stunning location with stunning wildlife - I'm sure I will be back soon...
Happy birding,
Max.

Comments
Post a Comment